With the advent of technology, more innovative and functional products are entering the market every day, and as consumers, we have plenty of options to choose from to satisfy our every need. One such product is that of the smart alarm clock. In this article, we’re going to discuss the features of a smart alarm clock and how it is different from a regular clock so let us dive right in!
Smart Alarm Clock
A smart alarm clock works via a WiFi connection to provide a myriad of features and functions that makes living easier, and this is primarily what differentiates it from standard conventional clocks. These clocks can be paired with smartphones for better data access to one’s complete home network and the settings and features enabled within the clock. Since all smart alarm clocks provide the same utility, the final deciding factor of the purchase is its model, hence why most of these clocks are available in various colors and designs to fit every individual’s aesthetic or style in order to stand out from the rest. Get your Smart Alarm Clock to act as an alarm and a decor.
- Material: ABS, PC
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Size: 16.5 x 16.5 x 6 cm
- Package includes: Wake Up Light
- Style: Europe
- Function: Snooze Function
- Form: Single Face
- Display: LED display
- Light Brightness: Level 20
- Light Color: 7
- Volume Level: 16
- Display Brightness: 4
- Alarms: 4
- Snooze Time: 5times
- FM Radio: 76.0-108MHz
- Material: ABS+PC
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Capacity: 220mAh
- Some smart alarm clocks are voice-activated making it even more convenient to use since it is hands-free. This makes it extremely convenient for busybodies to make phone calls when they are in a rush and set morning wake up calls as they can be turned off by simply speaking to it.
- Some provide wake up features using a simulation of sunrises and a range of color/lighting options to choose from for one’s daily morning call as well.
- They can also play music from streaming apps and video playbacks can be controlled not only from the clock itself but also from on a secondary display.
- They can be used as a Bluetooth speaker when needed and also provide daily weather and traffic predictions.
- They can be connected and paired with multiple smart devices at the same time allowing for further accuracy.
- Smart alarm clocks are far more expensive than regular clocks making users flock to the latter.
- Since most of these clocks do not contain a backup for its battery, it loses its data history when unplugged, and the device automatically shuts down, making it extremely untimely if it were to go off during the night and the alarm doesn’t ring in the morning.
Smart alarm clocks are perfect for those looking to make their life at home a little easier and convenient since it provides every possible feature a smartphone can and can even be a great gift for tech gadget enthusiasts.